Please try to arrive fifteen minutes prior to your initial appointment. If you are running late, call our switchboard at (785) 233-7491 or 800-794-5242 and we will try to accommodate you. If you are more than fifteen minutes late, you may be asked to reschedule.
Items To Bring With You To Your Appointment
- Completed Registration Forms
All of our Registration Forms are available to print on this website or if you have been granted access to our Patient Portal, you may complete them online. Please complete these forms online or bring them with you to your appointment.
- Health Insurance Information
Please bring your health insurance information with you. This includes insurance cards, Medicare and/or Medicaid cards, liability claims, and/or workers’ compensation information.
- Health Insurance Co-Payment
You will be asked to pay this upon check-in for your appointment. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. If you do not have health insurance, you may be asked to make a preliminary payment of $140.00. Our Patient Accounts Representative will assist you with any questions at (785) 295-4501.
- Referral Form
If your health insurance requires a referral form from your primary care physician, please bring it with you to your appointment.
- Photo Identification
Please bring your driver's license, passport, state issued ID card, or other photo ID to your appointment for identification purposes.
- Previous Medical Records
Our providers assess your condition by reviewing previous medical records as well as examining you. If you have been treated for this problem in the past, please bring all related medical records with you. Our office has remote access to all diagnostic imaging tests performed at University of Kansas Health System – St Francis. Therefore, if your test was performed by University of Kansas Health System – St Francis, you do not need to contact them for copies. Examples of important medical records include:
- X-rays and reports
- MRI scans and reports
- CT scans and reports
- Bone scans
- Physician notes
- Surgery or Operative Reports
- You must contact the treating physician's office in order to obtain this information. Many offices require a 7-10 day notice to process requests, so we strongly encourage you to call and request this information as soon as you make your appointment with us.
- List of Medications & Allergies
Please bring a current list of all of your medications (including over-the-counter and herbal substances) and any allergies you may have.
To Better Serve You
- Please contact your referring physician's office 7-10 days in advance of your appointment to allow plenty of time for medical records, MRI and/or x-rays to be sent, copied or ready for pick up.
- Please write down your questions prior to your appointment. It is easy to forget the important questions while you’re in the room with the physician.
- Please allow plenty of time for travel. Consider the weather conditions and road construction as you plan your visit.
- Please bring something to do while you are waiting. The time needed for each visit depends on the complexity of each person’s problem and we cannot predict exactly how long an appointment may be. For that reason our wait times vary.